This Policy was last updated on Februar 27, 2020
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Website service to you.
Types of Data Collected:
While using the Website, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Information and content you provide (Posts and profile description)
- Network and connections (your followers and followings)
- Cookies and Usage Data
When registering, you will be rewarded with the predetermined amount of QCPs. This reward serves as an incentive for joining Crypto-Potential. Your QCP balance status is a sign of support only and by no means a binding contract. It does not guarantee the withdrawal. By joining the platform, you increase the chances of the project success and the bigger possibility for QCPs to become valuable.
We may also collect information how the Website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING AND COOKIES DATA
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
- Crypto-Potential uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Website
- To notify you about changes to our Website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Website
- To monitor the usage of the Website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS FOR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA RSIDENTS UNDER GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
The GDPR regulation provides rights for individuals (data subjects):
- Right of Access
- Right to Rectification of Erasure Procedure
- Right to Object
- Right to Data Portability
If EU data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, we will ensure that the receiving party is in full compliance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules through contractual clauses. Our employees and third party service providers have access to your personal information only on a "need to know" basis. We conduct regular internal audits of our business practices and procedures in order to protect your personal information.
With an effort to prevent misuse of our platform, preventing harm and protecting people who use it we do not allow any content that incite or calls for activities that are prohibited or illegal to have a presence on Crypto-Potential. This includes companies, organizations or individuals involved in the following:
- Terrorist activity
- Organised hate
- Mass murder (including attempts) or multiple murder
- Human trafficking
- Organised violence or criminal activity
- Promoting or publicising violent crime
- Promoting theft and/or fraud
- Sexual violence
- Child abuse
- Money laundering
- Graphic imagery
- Human Trafficing
- Hate Speech
We also remove content that expresses support or praise for groups, leaders or individuals involved in these activities.
We remove content aimed at deliberately deceiving people to gain an unfair advantage or deprive another of money, property or legal right. However, we allow people to raise awareness and educate others as well as condemn these activities using our platform.
We remove content that encourages suicide or self-injury, including certain graphic imagery and real-time depictions that might lead others to engage in similar behaviour.
We do not allow content that displays nudity, sexual violence and exploitation, sexual assault, sexually exploits or endangers children.
Please note that this platform is exclusively for the blockchain/cryptocurrency community and posts not related to blockchain/cryptocurrency will be discarded by the community and removed from the system.
TRANSFER OF DATA
DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Crypto-Potential may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Provider
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Website
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website service ("Service Providers"), to provide the service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website services are used.These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
LINK TO OTHER SITES
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
By email: [email protected]
By visiting this page on our website: Contact Form.